Sunday

My Enchanted Fairytale Party
Reviews and Testimonials


Photo of Kialey B.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Jamul, CA
5.0 star rating
10/2/2012
Jessica, Thank you for making Rhiley Rose's party the best party ever! I have never been so impressed with a party and all of Rhiley's friends mothers were amazed at the decorations. I thought it was so amazing how you came in my home, took over and produced a party that I could never have pulled off myself and none of us will ever forget.You turned her 2nd Birthday into a day of magic. You handled the girls with such kindness and caring, none of them wanted you to leave! You can tell that you really love working with children. They had such a blast! Job well done!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We will definitely be using My Enchanted Fairytale Parties again and telling all of our friends to use you as well!
Godbless!
Photo of Mary D.
  • 0friends
  • 2reviews
Phoenix, AZ
5.0 star rating
9/24/2012
I highly recommend My Enchanted Fairytale Party!  We had Rapunzel for my 6 yr old daughters tea party and everyone had a fantastic time.  Rapunzel did the girls nails, played games, danced, face painting and even balloon animals.  You will not be disappointed!!!!
Photo of AZ M.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Scottsdale, AZ
5.0 star rating
9/21/2012
Ms. Jessica is professional, prompt and most importantly fun!  My kids loved her
face painting, balloon pirate swords and the coloring/story book.  She drew and cut out zoo animals book and the kids glued and made a story for each animal.

She is awesomely fun, warm and creative and kids are drawn to her.  She also cleans up after so no mess.... who doesn't LOVE that!  Highly recommend!!


Photo of Andrea E.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Aliso Viejo, CA
5.0 star rating
9/19/2012
I hired this company to do a party for my 2 year old sons birthday. I asked her for a clown party. She came dressed as a clown, played games with the lil guys, did cool balloons for them ,and face painting. All the kids had so much fun. She kept them busy and stayed in character the whole time. It was such a great party and i'm so happy that i hired My Enchanted Fairytale Party. I definitely recommend them and their rates are awesome. I will be hiring for future events... Thank you so much for a great party and how happy you made my lil guy!!!!
Photo of April T.
  • 0friends
  • 2reviews
Scottsdale, AZ
5.0 star rating
9/16/2012
Jessica the owner was UH-MAY-ZING! She pulled off our last minute party like it was planned months in advance. It was just beyond my expectations. I was totally surprised how flexible she was with customizing a party for us. I was able to have my little girls birthday party last minute and she made a special costume just for our party because they didn't have a Mermaid yet! We had 2 princesses come out, A Mermaid and their Purple Princess. The costumes were perfect and she did a tea party with the girls for no extra charge with real tea cups, and a porcelain tea pot. The princesses interacted with the girls like they were the real thing, straight from the castle. They were also super talented face painters, all the girls just loved their pretty faces all done up. They did balloons for the girls also and they even had longl braid balloons the girls could wear, so fun!!! I give them a big thumbs up. Jessica was also able to explain the bad yelp review someone left when I called her, and I am so glad I put my trust in them they did a great job.
Photo of Marlena S.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
San Francisco, CA
5.0 star rating
9/16/2012
I planned a party for my son's first birthday at my parents house in the Phoenix area and used My Enchanted Fairytale Party. I was a little hesitant to use them because I was planning a boy's party but everything was fantastic! My contact person was Jessica, the owner I believe, and she was so easy to work with and very professional. She made planning fun! She worked within my budget and everything was top-notch. We had a clown, face painting, balloon animals, party bags, and games!! Everyone had fun and we got great photos of the kids with painted faces with the adorable clown. I will definitely use this service again.

Thanks, Jessica!!
Photo of Nicki F.
  • 0friends
  • 1review
Phoenix, AZ
5.0 star rating
9/13/2012
I used this service for a birthday party for my niece and I was extremely impressed. Not only was her costume beautiful and realistic, but  she was very professional. She arrived on time and completely prepared, she was magic with the kids and I was amazed at how well she kept the party flowingwith all the games and events. It was  tons of fun for the adults as well as the kids. For my party she was Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, but she was telling me she has a ton more costumes. I almost want to throw another party just to get her to come back and see what else she does! I would definitely recommend "My Enchanted Fairytale Party" to anyone throwing any kind of party  for kids!
Photo of Kristin K.
  • 3friends
  • 2reviews
San Tan Valley, AZ
5.0 star rating
9/12/2012
I had contacted this company about coming to my twin girls' 7th birthday party. My girls declared they were too old for a princess and she suggested having a "diva" hostess party.  I also had ponies at the party.  Everything ran smoothly and I was impressed with her outfit and hair which looked perfect as a diva hostess.  The girls were enthralled with her.  She did some games and led some dances and singing.  Afterwards she did face painting and even balloons. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. It really added a special and memorable experience for everyone at the party!
A super super wonderful birthday!!!!!!
rating starrating starrating starrating starrating star
Birthday PartyMy daughter was speechless!!!! The Princess is the best idea ever!!!! Princess entertained the kids for two hours with songs ,dancing, face painting, and balloon art. It was a real treat and well worth the investment. THANK YOU princess!!! CALL HER!!! you will not be dissapointed!!!!
Review by: mark r.

Event Date: June 3, 2012 
Event: Birthday Party in Phoenix, AZ


Thank you so much for making my little girl's birthday party extra special!!! All the girls had a wonderful time!!! :D
Like ·  ·  · October 3 at 4:25pm near Gilbert


"We reserved princess Aurora for my daughters 3 year old bday.

We had 16 kids ranging from age 2 to age 12.

Jessica ( the princess ) kept all children completely entertained the entire time she was here.

Her face pa
inting was fabulous, they loved the dancing ( which she came prepared with her own music and radio)


And as a treat she created an amazing balloon animal for each child.

Everyone raved about her, parents were relaxed that all kids were having a great time and entertained and most importantly my daughter had the best 3 year old party and felt so special!! I would refer Jessica if you are looking for fabulous entertaining for your children and want to be able to relax and enjoy yourself at your own party.

She was amazing!!

And I loved that she confirmed the day before just so I knew there would be no stress!

Thank you Jessica!! We will be calling again!"

Lisa Heath

Via Email -Sept 28, 2012



"Hi Jessica. Thanks for doing a great job on my daughters party (Surprise Park) yesterday. I will def keep ur # next year. Were you Tinkerbell?"

Jenny and Alex Daicos
Via Text 
Birthday: Green Fairy, Purple Princess, Cowgirl
Via Text: Oct 7, 2012


"Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job yesterday! And I really, really appreciate you staying late, since we didn't get the pony too. I've already had 3 people text me for your contact info so hopefully you will get some more business :-) Thx again!"
Melody 
Birthday: Clown
Via Text: May 6th 2012

"Dear Jessica, Thank you so much for helping with Nadias wish. You really went above and beyond our expectations...you were wonderful! Nadia had a fabulous time and has not stopped talking about Tinkerbell :-) We really appreciate you volunteering your time and effort so generously - Thanks again, Wish Granters Anna and Lisa"
Make a Wish: Fairy
Sent us a card: Feb 2012


Blog posting: http://riliedeephotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/princess-party.html
Birthday: Yellow Princess
Emailed to us: Jan 2012





"You are really a great person to have done this for my daughter. Its something she will always remember - Madilyn and Elaine"
Winner event: Purple Princess
Sent us a card: Jan 2012

"Hi there this is Mike Fleming I just wanted to call again and say thank you. You guys did a wonderful job at Gabbys party on Saturday. The girls just loved it they thought you were the real princesses and they are still talking about it. I gave out 4 of your cards already and if you ever need a reference feel free to give out my name and number. I would vouch for you guys 100% You did a wonder job, again and thank you so much for making her birthday party so special."
Hired Characters: Blue and Yellow Princess
Phone call: Wed Jan 25th 2012 at 3:53PM 

"Thank you so much for helping to make a memorable birthday for Gracie."
 Erin Smith
Blue Princess
Sent us a card: 7/26/2011

"I definitely recommend the princesses I had come to my daughter's first birthday party, they were wonderful with their fantastic costumes and face paintings, balloons and tutus, it was all awesome! 
Not a dull moment since their appearance until it was time for them to go. They were very patient with taking photos with everyone, their costumes were absolutely beautiful, Jessica went out of her way to find a Princess Jasmine costume and character to play the part since that was the theme for my daughter's birthday. She also brought along a pirate boy who caught the attention of a lot of young boys at the party. We loved having them at our party and we will absolutely use them again, they made it a dream come true for us. I loved everything about the princesses it was a fantastic experience for my first time planning a big birthday celebration, it was the icing AND sprinkles on the cake! The princesses really were a big hit for our party and we all enjoyed them and loved them."
- Marina Areola
Phoenix, AZ
Party: April 16, 2011
Hired Characters: Aqua Princess, Blue Princess, and Pirate

Some Photos From This Party Shared By: Marina A.





"Thank you for making my daughters birthday a very special day. You did a great job entertaining our group. We loved how our shy 5 year old got out there to dance the hokey pokey and participated in the games. You have a great way with kids. The fairy wings we purchased from you for party favors were a great "enchanted" surprise for the guests and all of the kids loved Sleeping Beauty's face painting. Thanks so much. We will come back to you in the years to come." 
 - Melissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
Party: April 2, 2011
Hired Characters: Pink and White Princess

"You did a great job. My little girl was very happy. Thank you for making her feel special it was a beautiful day one she will cherish forever. We have lots of pictures if you would like some to use for your website just let me know. Thanks again for an awesome day......"
 - Dawn
Scottsdale, AZ
Party: April 30, 2011
Hired Characters: Pink and White Princess

"Thank you for the fabulous birthday party entertainment! Your Princesses have the best costumes and they are SO outgoing. Grace had an amazing day and so did her guests! We loved the fabulous custom tutu we ordered with the party it was perfect! Thanks for making our special day one we will always remember and we really appreciate that you got us a 2nd princess on short notice. We will be recommending you to ALL of our friends."
Mike and Kara Thompson
Phoenix, AZ
Party: April 3, 2011
Hired Characters: Pink and Yellow Princesses

"We would definitley recommend My Enchanted Fairytale Party for anyone looking for great party entertainment. Jessica helped us plan the perfect party on less than a weeks notice. She did a great job face painting. The balloons were a big hit, and all the kids loved playing Simon Say's and Red Rover and dancing the Chicken Dance. It was a great success and all of the kids had a great time. We couldn't get over how mesmerized all the little girls were over Cinderella. They were truly in the presence of a Princess! Thanks so much!"
Alyssa Vargas
Glendale, AZ
Party: April 9, 2011
Hired Characters: Blue Princess

Thank you to Dawn for sending in some pictures 
from her daughter Karina's 5th birthday party!


 


DO YOU HAVE A TESTIMONIAL?
Leave Us Testimonials, & Party Photos!
www.facebook.com/myenchantedfairytaleparty
Or visit our CONTACT US page. Email us testimonials, questions, comments, & your party or event pictures. I really appreciate them! 
If there is anything we can do to better serve you, please email me and let me know and I'll make 
sure to take note of your ideas and thoughts :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Us Comments and Reviews